Administrative Relief Update (Webinar)
- Organization: Committee for Immigration Reform Implementation
- Date Created: Friday, February 27, 2015
- Attachment(s): LINK
This webinar discusses the lawsuit and Texas district court order to stop implementation of expanded DACA and DAPA; and how organizations and the community can respond. The panel covers:
- The process, timing and implications for the lawsuit;
- Community education and helping our clients prepare for the future; and
- Strategies for practitioners with potentially eligible clients who are in detention or proceedings.
The webinar features national experts from the National Immigration Law Center, the National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild, PICO National Network and United We Dream.