40 Hour Basic Immigration Law Training
Tuesday September 05
- By: The Migrant Center at the Church of St. Francis of Assisi
- Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
San Damiano Hall129 W. 31st StreetNew York, NY
Dory RatertaThe Migrant Center at the Church of St. Francis of Assisi(212) 736-8500 ext. 305
- Website: www.facebook.com
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This 40-hour basic immigration law training will cover a wide range of topics in immigration law. Based on "A Guide for Immigration Advocates" by the Immigration Legal Resource Center (ILRC), this training is the first step toward Dept. of Justice (DOJ) accreditation. Sessions will be conducted on Tuesday nights from September 5th to December 19th, 2017.
For more information, or to register for this course, please contact Dory Raterta at firstname.lastname@example.org. The registration deadline is Monday, August 21, 2017.
- CLE Credit Comments: *42 CLE credits (including 4 ethics credits) for New York Attorneys approved by the New York Continuing Legal Education Board
- Attachment(s): 40_Hours_Immigration_Course_2017_(b).pdf