A Little Privacy Please: Digital Privacy for Immigration Advocates
Thursday July 27
- By: Immigration Advocates Network
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
This event will take place online.Webinar/Teleseminar, United States
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This webinar will provide an introduction to digital privacy for immigration advocates.
- Understanding the information your technology collects about you
- How to reduce the amount information you give away about yourself
- Free tools, resources, and services to help protect your privacy
- An introduction to the Immigration Advocates Network's new online Individual Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
To register for this webinar, please click here.