Cybersecurity Strategy: Threat Modeling and Risk Assessment for Organizations
Tuesday July 25
- By: Immigration Advocates Network
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
This event will take place online.Webinar/Teleseminar, United States
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This webinar will help organizations start on their cybersecurity journey by laying out a framework for understanding the threats they face, how those threats impact their organization and mission, and key steps that organizations can take to improve cybersecurity.
- Cybersecurity strategy and how to approach the topic at your organization
- Threat modeling and how to think about different risks and their impact
- Our favorite resources and guides for risk assessment
- An introduction to the Immigration Advocates Network's new online Organizational Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
To register for this webinar, please click here.