Developing and Sustaining an Immigration Program
Wednesday July 26
Thursday July 27 2017
- By: Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.
- Time: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Catholic Legal Immigration Network Inc. (CLINIC) headquarters8757 Georgia AvenueSuite 850Silver Spring, MD
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This two-day training provides a complete overview of how to start and sustain a nonprofit immigration legal services program. Attendees will receive 150 power point slides reflecting important lessons from CLINIC’s highly regarded Managing an Immigration Program: Steps for Creating & Increasing Legal Capacity manual. This manual and curriculum offers detailed information and suggestions for applying for Board of Immigration Appeals agency recognition and staff accreditation, implementing effective case management systems, fundraising and scores of other pertinent topics related to managing an immigration program.
- How to determine which client cases to accept
- How to set fees to obtain the best support for their program, case intake and management strategies
- How to avoid unauthorized practice of law
- Strategies for working with funders
To register for this training, please click here. The registration deadline is June 23, 2017 or sooner if registration is full. For registration information or local lodging options, contact Nathaly Perez at email@example.com.