USCIS Tools and Resources
Thursday March 23
- By: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
This event takes place online.Webinar/Teleseminar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) invites libraries and museums to participate in a webinar on March 23 from 2-3 p.m. Eastern to learn about USCIS customer service tools and citizenship education resources. Representatives from USCIS will provide an overview of the tools and resources available and will demonstrate how to find and use them online. A question and answer session will follow this presentation. We cannot answer any case-specific inquiries.
- Visit our registration page
- Enter your email address and select “Submit”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab
- Complete the questions and select “Submit”
Once we process your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with additional details. If you have any questions, or if you have not received a confirmation email within two business days, please email us at Public.Engagement@uscis.dhs.gov.